Herwig Ertl's “Small but celebrated delights“
€ 30,- per person
- Various samplings within the "culinary celebration"
Enjoy, taste and discover the philosophy of Herwig Ertl! It's a pure pleasure to enter the world of tasty delights with him – and to see how he handles the products and how important his producers are to him. The delicatessen shop proprietor shows you how a spectacle for the palate can be created from an honest, basic product and he serves some wonderful accompanying treats.
- Open: all year, Monday to Friday from 11:00 am
- Participants: max. 30 persons
- Prices: € 30 per person
- Duration: 2 hours
- Contact & Registration: Herwig Ertl´s Genuss-Shop, Hauptplatz 19, 9640 Kötschach-Mauthen, +43 4715/246, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.herwig-ertl.at
- Info: Free of charge car park for coaches 500 m away. Guided tour also in rainy weather! Additional wine consumption will be charged at shop prices per bottle.