Nassfeld Day Ticket
Carinthia’s No.1 adventure mountain
An unforgettable day of adventures in the heart of the Carnic and Gailtal Valley Alps.
Unlimited is the programme for a day excursion to Carinthia’s No.1 adventure mountain! Equipped with the "Nassfeld Day Ticket", you can conquer the impressive mountain world in comfort or enjoy many adventures all day long.
Services included in the Nassfeld Day Ticket:
- Millennium-Express gondola lift (including transport of bikes)
- Gartnerkofel chairlift (including transport of bikes)
- Madritschen chairlift (including transport of bikes!)
- 1 ride on the "Pendolino" summer toboggan run
|Normal tariff||Group tariffs||School classes|
|Adult||Child||Adult||Child||Pupil I||Pupil II|
All prices in Euro (Effective Summer 2017)
The Nassfeld Day Ticket can be purchased from all lift cash points as well as from the Info & Servicecenter from 09.06. - 16.09.2018.
Child: born 2003 - 2011
Pupil I: born before 2003
Pupil II: born 2002 - 1999
Parking: Free of charge car park for coaches at the Millennium-Express
Not in operation: In bad weather, thunderstorms and dense fog.
Suggested programme: "Pendolino" summer toboggan run & Flying Fox
June - September
- 9:00 am Uphill ride by Millennium-Express from the lower terminus in Tröpolach to the Madritsche upper terminus.
- 9:30 am Short hiking tour along the Aqua Trail and the Dolce Vita Trail.
- 11:00 am Downhill ride on the “Pendolino“ summer toboggan run – more than 400 altitude metres and 2,2 km downhill well-secured bend by bend from the upper terminus of the Millennium-Express (Madritsche) to the Tressdorfer Alm (intermediate terminus). Whether racy or leisurely, you control the pace individually.
- 11:30 am Visit to the show dairy on the Tressdorfer Alm – Watch live how the cheese master makes cheese and experience how the Gailtal Valley Alpine Cheese (PGI) is made! Option to have lunch on the Tressdorfer Alm.
- 1:15 pm Tour to the Piccolo Express and the Gartnerkofel chairlift uphill to the panorama road of the Gartnerkofel with ”Sky Plate“.
or walk to the outdoor park to one of the Nassfeld highlights – the Flying Fox and the Rock Labyrinth. Whether this is the first time you encounter the equipment or whether you vertically climb the routes – this is pure adrenalin!
- 4:30 pm Last return ride by Millennium-Express to Tröpolach
Prices (valid from 20 persons):
€ 29.00 per person without outdoor park
€ 51.00 per person with outdoor park