Day and multi-day trips – travel to Carinthia’s largest ski resort at especially affordable tariffs for coach parties.
Ski day(s) at Nassfeld
Surprises & diversity for groups
110 kilometres of absolute snow-reliable pistes stretching across high valleys, best in category on various rating platforms and always in the Top 10 Austrian ski resorts… Admittedly, everyone who comes to Nassfeld expects quite something and will still be surprised! Because there is an Aha moment waiting at every “corner“. Despite the size, we are keeping an eye on the supposedly small details which turn every holiday into something special. Make time to enjoy the marvellous view to the surrounding mountain world in the Nassfeld Cinemas.
Share your children’s joy even if they master the Ski Movie tracks better than you. Be amazed by every successful trick you manage in the snow or see in the snow parks. “Spending a breath-taking time in the snow“ is the motto in the snow-covered freeride areas. Arrange to meet for a cross-country ski tour in the Gailtal or Gitschtal Valley or for ice skating on Lake Pressegger See and Lake Weissensee. Or meet up for a snowshoe hiking tour in the Carnic or Gailtal Valley Alps. What every you do, don’t forget: enjoy the fact that you can leisurely carve between typical Austrian cuisine and Italian “gusto“ here.
The Nassfeld ski resort at a glance:
- “TOP 10 ski resort“ in Austria
- Stunning mountain panorama in the Southern Alps
- 110 km of pistes, 30 modern cable cars and lifts
- Snow-reliability & the most hours of sunshine in the Alps
- 25 ski huts & piste restaurants, largest sun terrace in the Alps
- Austrian cosiness & southern lifestyle
- Freeride & fun areas, snow park, ”The Snake”, speed & Ski-Movie track
- Free WIFI across the ski resort
- Children’s practice area
- Tobogganing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowshoe hiking, night skiing
- And? Get ready to be surprised!